Battery IO DC Input Cable for Battery IO for KOMODO
MUTINY Battery IO DC Input cable for KOMODO
allows you to run the Battery IO and provide power to both the camera and the IO power outputs (2 pin outputs, D-taps, and Fischer 3) without a battery on the camera. The D-Tap and SafeTap V4 versions also allows for battery hotswapping. This Y cable is offered in five options:
1) Battery IO DC Input Cable with D-Tap 14" This cable is ideal for use with gimbals where you don't need a battery on the camera but still want all the features of the Battery IO for Komodo. It can also be used for hot-swapping by having the d-tap connected to a battery and when it gets low, mount a battery on the Battery IO plate and swap the battery connected to the D-Tap. Rinse and repeat for all day battery swapping.
2) Battery IO DC Input Cable with SafeTap V4 (protected) 14" Reverse polarity protection, under/over voltage, deep discharge, and short circuit protection all built-in. Each MUTINY-built SafeTap™ V4 cable includes a LED color guide card that shows what each LED color status indicates. This cable is ideal for use with gimbals where you don't need a battery on the camera but still want all the features of the Battery IO for Komodo.
3) Battery IO DC Input Cable for the RED KOMODO AC/DC Adapter 14". This is a 2 pin male KOMODO specific (lemo style) connector for use with the Komodo AC/DC adapter. Pick this cable if you want to use the AC/DC adapter but still want to utilize the power ports of the Battery IO. This cable also works with the ignite digi Komodo power cable (note we offer a short version for that application specifically)
4) Battery IO DC Input Cable 2 Pin 0B Male input 14"(for general Lemo Style power outputs) Pick this cable if you want to power via 2 pin. NOTE: stock is Pin 1 is Negative and Pin 2 is positive. If you need reverse polarity or Letus Helix or other non standard polarity devices, mention this and length needed in the custom notes when ordering)
5) Battery IO DC input for Ignite Digital Komodo Power Cable 9" (can also be used for AC/D adapter) Pick this cable if you are using a gimbal with Ignite Digi Komodo power cable and our Battery IO